Buying a Pharmacy
This program assists with every detail of buying a pharmacy and there are many. PRS advises you on pharmacy valuation and financing, coordinating/obtaining new licensing, third party contracts, maintaining compliance, and assisting your legal counsel on specific pharmacy items that need to be included in an Asset Purchase or Stock Sell Agreement for a smooth transition. We provide guidance for the numerous other issues that arise while buying a pharmacy.
PRS has a team of trusted professional advisors who can guide you through every aspect of buying a pharmacy.
- PRS’s Pharmacy Consultants who have expertise in all areas of pharmacy from licensing and operations, to third party insurance transitions and best business practices.
- Legal Counsel that specialize in pharmacy acquisitions and retail business.
- Accountants with knowledge in all accounting systems, retail bookkeeping, financing, and taxes for retail pharmacies.
- Need financing? We have Financing Consultants who provide assistance with finding proper financing for the purchase of the pharmacy. They work with institutions that specialize in financing retail pharmacy. Plus, PRS’s fees can be added into the financing if you so choose.
- Business Experts who can determine if a seller’s asking price is true market value.
- Looking for a location to buy? Tell us where you want to be and what you are looking for; we will find you a suitable pharmacy to buy.